Quicken 2005 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Intuit is Forcing me to update from Quicken 2005

I am run Crossover 6.0.1 on my MacBook. I use it to run only Quicken 2005 and it runs very well. One of the key features I use is the One Step Update. This downloads my banking transactions into Quicken. Quicken 2005 fills all of my needs but several days ago I started getting a new dialogue box warning me that support and online updates for my Quicken 2005 will disappears as of 4/30/08. I have read some of the blogs and it does not look like Q06 or Q07 can do online updates running in Crossover.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggested solutions?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibjJGVldCWFNkcFlLYlc1bSIsImdkcHIiOjB9