Quicken 2006 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

online update for Quicken 2006

Hello,

I'm new to the Mac OS and installed a trial version of Crossover to run my Windows version of Quicken 2006 Home and Business. So far it looks like a winner but I can't update the program to it's latest release through the online update. Should I just download the update from the Quicken web site and try to install that way?

Thanks... Nick

Nick,

I'm a newbie to Crossover as well. But based on what I've read from the web site, it looks like the update to the Quicken program itself is not something we can expect. If that's the only thing missing that I'm used to, I'll be OK.

Take care,
-- Joe

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWW5QVUVBM1RSNDNjUHNHYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9