Quicken 2006 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

FNG

Hi! I'm Gnu! 😀

I signed up to be an advocate for Premier, but realized I have Deluxe...fired off an email to see if I can still participate since the versions are pretty much the same install and function wise except for a few features.

I worked for Intuit for a few years a few years back, but not in the Quicken dept. I still have a few friends there though.

My platform will be a MSI K7-Turbo2 running 512mb ram and a AMD XP2600 cpu, 40gb hdd.
OS is Ubuntu 5.10 'Breezy' with the K7 kernel.

Hopefully I'll be of some help!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicmhOOWFQNE1LR1VkcjlVYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9