Quicken 2006 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

2006 Home and Business OK / but crashes when sending email invoice

Hi folks,

So far, so good. I'm trying out Crossover, and it runs Quicken 2006 Home and Business pretty well. I've been able to do web connect with my online checking account, which is the most important thing that I was uncertain about in my venture into the Crossover app.

I have a small business and was really hoping I could keep using using Quicken Home and Business for my invoices and accounts receivable. But I've run into a snag. The typical way I'm used to invoicing involves using Quicken to send an email to my customer with the invoice as an HTML attachment. Quicken crashes on Crossover when this happens.

Is there some way to make this work? I also have an installation disk for Outlook 2007, but I have doubts it should go in the win98 bottle. I'm assuming that the Quicken app needs to see an email client app in the same bottle, and probably refers to whatever is set up in IE 6, which is in the same bottle.

Anyway... any tips appreciated!

Thanks,
-- Joe

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoienNoc1ZUdEVXSFhjMnZCciIsImdkcHIiOjB9