Quicken 2006 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2006 Install

Quicken 2006 Basic installed flawlessly on my system!! 😊 And it works as well in every way I used it. I am not a programmer but a dissatisfied Windoz user who is trying to migrate fully to Linux. If this helps, my system consists of: Gateway 2.4 mgz machine with 512 meg of Ram; Linspire 5.0 OS; CrossOver loaded and installed from their CNR warehouse.
Thanks to the folks at at Codeweavers & Linspire, they have given us a choice in the market place! You guys have done a fantastic piece of work here, so thanks for hard work!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid2VkNHhXc3FrQ0JBY1RobiIsImdkcHIiOjB9