Quicken 2006 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

online banking not working

Hello!

Installation went fine (doesn't work with wine), after installing MDAC 2.6 and JET (before, i got some error messages regarding "tresor"-functions).

Also online update works great.

The only thing left is online banking (not with hbci, but internet/web banking). I read that i need to install .Net framework to get it working (since it's some C#/.NET sub-application which handles the online banking in quicken 2006).
Installing .NET 1.1, I got 2 errors during the installation and online banking resulted in the same error.
Installing .NET 2.0 went fine without problems, but doesn't seem to be working since the online banking error didn't disappear.

Greetings and good work so far!

(I forgot: I used latest CrossoverLinux on Sabayon Linux(that's based on Gentoo))

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY0FaWXVyQ2N6Vk5ObTVhTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9