Quicken 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Will Quicken 2007 work through Crossover games?

i understood that Quicken 2007 was expected to work out of the box as a Gold item with Crossover 7.0 as IE will work natively in 7.0. Since 7.0 still has not been released and Quicken 2005 has shut down download access, does anyone know if you can load Quicken 2007 within Crossover Games and get it to work for downloading information?

what a great idea!! I too am a Quicken '05 refuge wandering and waiting for Crossover 7! This is so obnoxious Q'05 worked perfectly, I actually called up Intuit and offered them $50 to get it to work!!!!!! I dont understand how people use quicken with out online updates, I cant survive much longer, what have you tried?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOVE3TVFCSmRKVVJ3dHNiaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9