Quicken 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Register Quicken 2007 with Xover 7.0

I have recently downloaded the trial version of Xover to see if it fits my needs in using Quicken 2007, so far things have been great, but there is one small annoyance that I have run into. I can't seem to register it properly, the registration always fails. I use the one step update a lot, and it works fine, but each time I tun it it asks me to register. I have tried performing the "old" work around with installing IE 6 after changing the bottle to 98 but still it does not work to get this registration thing out of the way. Is this just something I have to deal with or is there a fix or work around for this?

Here ya go: http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/CXOffice70_Quicken2007RegisterFails

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3puaHlNUk5oU2NiSlloNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9