Quicken 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2009?

How about Quicken 2009? On Mac? Any experience?

It will not work with the current version of CrossOver. However, we are working to bring support for it in our next release.

Any idea when the new release will come out? I am looking at purchasing a Mac but I want to continue using Quicken.

We are planning to come out with a new release of CrossOver in April, but do not yet have an ETA for that release.

Any firm date been established for new release? Quicken is stopping "support" for older versions.

We are now into May, any idea when the new release will come out to support Quicken 2009?

I too am very interested in support for 2009. My 2006 is no EOS/EOL and I would like to upgrade to 2009.

Thanks,

Seth

Actually, we are getting very close and have created an open beta for all users this time around. Quicken 2009 is available in that beta. To access the beta, login to your account and then choose 'My Downloads' from the left hand side. Then, click on 'Unsupported Builds' and download a beta build.

A word of caution, this is a beta build. It is stable but it is possible that there will be some bugs and instability in various 'interesting' places. I highly recommend archiving your bottles prior to moving to this version so that you can restore them to their current state if something goes horribly wrong.

Please read more about Quicken 2009 and the coming release here, in our CEO's blog post:

http://www.codeweavers.com/about/people/blogs/jwhite/2009/4/20

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWEc2ZG5uOHBna1R3UlZiTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9