Quicken 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Printing Problem: Miniscule Text!

Has anyone experienced a situation where Quicken 2007 just prints everything in a miniscule-sized text? I've done some searching online and noticed that this problem may not be inherent to Crossover, because apparently Windows users of certain HP and Brother laser printers are having the same problem, but the workarounds in those cases involve either setting up an emulated printer (which I don't think I can do in crossover) or using the Quicken PDF printer to generate a PDF file that you then print via Adobe Reader (and for some reason, the Quicken PDF printer doesn't present itself as an option in Crossover). I tried installing the CUPS PDF printer in OS X, which Crossover sees when I go to print, but the PDF files that get generated have the same miniscule-sized text problem.

I'm hoping someone out there may have experienced this in Crossover, since something tells me that a support call to Intuit is probably not going to be helpful when I throw them the Crossover curveball.

Thanks,
Rafi

We look into many printing issues with CrossOver and would be happy to look into this one as well (although I must warn you that bugs like this take time to research and more time to fix). If you would like us to look further into it, please file a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com.

Thanks!

Hi
I am encountering the same problem with Quicken 2007 and the bank reconciliation report. Had my tech. support look at it and we concluded that it was a Brother printer driver problem. It doesn't happen with my HP Colour Laserjet printer and all other reports are fine with both printers. Fix for me is to print these reports to the Quicken PDF printer and save the file, then print the PDF report.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieFNNWHRxWmNKUE13a21NUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9