Quicken 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fonts seem to work on MacOS

Maybe it's something specific to my setup, but button text seems to work for me on Quicken 2007 Premier and Crossover 6.0.0 for MacOS, whereas they don't work on my Linux box.

Anyone else have similar results? Perhaps we can compare configs.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac to test on. How's everything else work? Might be another reason for me to get that MacBook Pro I've been eying.

Anyways, I've tried it on Linux with both 6.0.0 and the latest snapshot (as of two weeks ago). I'll grab another snapshot and try again here soon.

Just installed on a new Macbook.... only had to install IE6 for online access, but all else seems to be working fine. I have a few minor font issues, but in all cases (so far) the dialogs and buttons are readable... mostly things like the letters dip just below the button widget by a couple of pixels.

Jay

Interesting. Probably the Mac just has a broader collection of fonts pre-installed. There are two possible sets: the ones that come as part of the OS, and the ones which are installed by the MS Office 2004 trial. Either way, I'm glad they're doing the job for you.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3FIcUJ5ZVhLWEV0NXJ2eCIsImdkcHIiOjB9