Quicken 2009 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

The update for Quicken 2009 was not completed

I have purchased and downloaded CrossOver 8 Pro.

After installing Quicken 2009 following the steps in "Tips & Tricks" (Thank you Caron), I am trying to have Quicken update itself to the latest version (R6).

I click on the Help menu, then select "Download latest version."

After then clicking on the "Update Now" button, the Update Utility runs, and then pops up with the error "Not all of the files needed to updated Quicken were found." I click on Ok to dismiss the error, and can see the dialog "The update for Quicken 2009 was not completed. Reason: An error occurred while loading update plugins."

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dale

I found a workaround. I downloaded the latest Quicken Installer from Intuit's site, and since it was already updated to R6 I don't have to worry about the software updating itself, at least for now.

Dale

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic3FQcFh6UFRuc1h0ZTlOWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9