Quicken 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Graphics issues

I have quicken installed on Ubuntu 11.
I have found only two issues and both are graphics related.

The icon graphics are off color and pixelated. It reminds me of what Windows looks like before you install a graphics driver. This is a minor glitch and doesn't affect the functionality of the program.

The second issue is that when entering data into a register entry if a popup window is activated it doesn't retract when you move on to another entry block. This creates overlapping windows that make reading the entry difficult. The current popup is always on top so it doesn't directly impede data entry. All the popups close when you move to a new entry.

I use it on Mac OS X, and the icon issue is the same. I haven't experienced the other issue though. I'll see if I can get it to happen.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicDV6WmdQcE1iU3N6ZFZKOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9