Quicken 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

∞ data update

I was forced to update to Quicken 2010 from 2007, and tried Crossover for the first time. (I’ve been using VMware, and Parallels before that.) The installation went very smoothly, but updating my personal data seemed to take forever; I gave up after, respectively, ninety minutes, twenty minutes, and five hours. The installer progress bar quickly got stuck at about the “n” in “Quicken,” though the file size grew every minute.
Quicken under VMware updated the data in about four minutes. Admittedly I have a lot of data, going back to 1998; Quicken says it updated 110K items.

I had the same problem. I had been using Crossover for Quicken 2007. I cannot get my data to convert. What is VMware? I have been at this for hours and am very frustrated.

I also have this issue: the conversion of my Quicken 2004 data file by Quicken 2010 never completes even after 60+ minutes. This is under Cross Over crossover-pro-demo-9.0.1rc1-1.i386.rpm running under openSUSE 11.2 x86_64 (and earlier versions of Cross Over). While waiting for the conversion to complete, a file (the destination of the conversion, I assume) is constantly growing in size, the CPU fan in my PC is running at full speed, and Quicken itself is completely nonresponsive.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOWJjSGR0a2JkaHdWdWRXYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9