Quicken 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problems with One Step Update

Hi,
I'm running Crossover 9.0.1 with Quicken 10 on Mac OS X (10.6.3). I've successfully installed Quicken and was able to open up my files but when I do One Step Update, everything starts OK but then in the middle of the update I get an "Out of Memory" error from Quicken (I think) and a Program Error from Crossover which reads "The program qw.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. This can be caused by a problem in the program or a deficiency in Wine. You may want to check www.codewavers.com/compatability for tips ..." And Quicken freezes. I have to quit Crossover to get out.

Anything I can do? I've tried reinstalling Quicken after deleting the bottles several times and keep getting the same problem.

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

I'm having the same issues and logged a ticket. I went back into the software, after removing the bottle and starting over, and did the one step update for each individual account and it worked. However, I tried to update all of them using the vault and I get the "out of memory" error again. I wonder if the memory error is caused by the update graphics????? That graphical window that lists all the accts that are updating and a meter showing status. I think there is a way to disable that in Quicken but have yet to locate it.

Mike

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1ROUHlQZmZhUXozSEFVdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9