Quicken 2011 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2011 Premier

It appears the program works fine under Crossover other than:

-Can't register the program therefore can download transactions. etc.
-Error when printing or setting up printing.

Have noted the same problem here, how annoying.

Sorry forgot the ole Left-Shift + Left-Ctrl Keys at same time
then One Step Update to disable Registration, now at least that
works.

Ray

I'm also running 2011 Premier without any serious problems. (I also can't print, but I couldn't print with 2009 Premier, either.

LEF

I upgraded from Quicken Premier 2009 to Premier 2011 recently. Initially I had no trouble downloading transactions from my bank, but the last few days it tries to connect for about 5 minutes then tells me it can not establish an internet connection. It worked fine before and I have changed nothing. All other internet functions work properly. Any ideas?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibnptblFlRzJzVHlLcHVNciIsImdkcHIiOjB9