Quicken 2011 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2011 Sloow

Hi,
I have OpenSuse 11.4 is a clean install.CrossOver Pro was also a clean install.
It's a little slow, abt 10 sec to load. It takes anywhere from 10 to 15 second to change pages. Like from an account to the home page. Also when in the register entering data going from one box to another (like
date to payee etc) is slow. The QDF files one is 11.4 MiB and the other is 36.7 MiB. they have been upgraded from Q 2010R10 to Q 2011R8. They weren't quite as slow in the 2010 version. They work fine under windows 7.
Both Quicken 10 and 11 are in there own bottles. I even tried using CrossTie still the same.
When, after opening several different pages when I exit Q it opens every page then closes them them shuts the program down which take as long as 30 seconds.
I have built a new test QDF and its the same. I installed Q on Paralles with Win ZP and it runs just fine,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Regards,
Ron

I am showing the same slowness on my system. I have to go back to Windows to use Quicken 2011R8.

My set up:
openSUSE 11.4 (i586)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.37.6-0.5-desktop i686
KDE: 4.6.00 (4.6.0) "release 6"
I have disabled KDE desktop effects

Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 6600
Driver: NVIDIA 270.41.06
Monitor: Viewsonic VA902b

Crossover: 10.0.3 Standard
Quicken Deluxe: 2011R8

I had Quicken 2011R5 and Crossover 10.0.0 running on openSUSE 11.3 for about 3 weeks until I upgraded to 11.4. Under 11.3 Quicken ran with acceptable speed.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYXB2RjdXZTdRbVBhcmtiQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9