Quicken 2011 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

can't connect to Northern Trust Bank

I can't connect to Northern Trust Bank through quicken 2011 in crossover...I can connect to any other bank I need but not that one. Please help!

I'm having the same issue with my bank ever since updating to Maverics and CrossOver 12.5.1. All other financial institutions connecting and updating fine. Was this issue ever resolved?

I've upgraded to Mavericks, as well as Crossover 12.5.1 ... and have no issues with connectivity. I have had to re-install Mavericks because of issues related to mail.app ... you should consider doing that. I would also confirm with your bank that they still support Quicken Direct Connect.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWFVCazVQdHFHSFNrUVBhYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9