Quicken 2011 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2011 H&B with CrossOver 10.

no problems installing or using Q2011 H&B under CrossOver 10 rc2 on OSX 10.6.

Generally, the app is very usable - Do do see some oldies with the graphics:

o) Its slow, can even see some complex windows paint, but still
usable, though "backup" takes a while

o) one of the acconts, if you hover the mouse over it, will pop up
a "window" with the account name. Cant seen to make it do it on
any of the others

o) The pop up screens (one update window for example) with
larger test in the header do not render properly

o) some pop up screens (preferences) paints over the right edge

all in all its impressive for an un-supported app
-d

I just installed Quicken H&B 2011 through codeweaver and it looked beautiful. I then tried to register so I could use one step update, etc. Registration failed. I then used codeweaver to download IE7. That downloaded, and I am able to access the internet. However, I then tried to register the Q H&B 2011, but it failed to connect.

Any suggestions how I can get the registration to work? Thanks!

+1 on just installing quicken 2011. All looked well until I tried to update which requires registration, but registration fails. Darn, so close. Please advise. And I'm happy to share more detail if needed. Is there a better way to open a ticket/issue?

thanks,
chad.

Found the 'skip registration prompt' trick & tip here:

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=7799;tips=1

sweet, back in business.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRkdGVXNGMkNxd3JZcllHZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9