Quicken 2012 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

It DOES Work

I installed Q2012 Home and Business using the Q2011 Crosstie. There were a few quirks, which are explained in the 2011 forum, but there are workarounds -- the same as with Q2011 -- and they aren't work stoppers. In general, I've been quite happy with 2012 under Crossover.

Ditto for me: MacBook OS X Lion 10.7.2 and Crossover 10.1.1! As the previous poster says, some quirks, such as font size issues or the occasional missing dialog button ("falls off the edge"), but completely usable.

I too got quicken Home and Business 2012 to load under crosstie. Cant seem to register it though to get any updates. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

steve wrote:

I too got quicken Home and Business 2012 to load under crosstie.
Cant seem to register it though to get any updates. Any suggestions
would be helpfull.

You can bypass the registration, the workaround actually comes from Intuit and is posted in the "Tips & Tricks" tab here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=9690;tips=1

Thank you - I will give it a try and let you know if that works. Can you update the program within Crossover without registering.

I believe that if you install Internet Explorer into the same bottle as Quicken you will be able to register, without any need for the workaround posted above. So it's up to you to decide which way to go.

Regards,
Alan

Thanks for the suggestion, Alan. I installed Internet Explorer as suggested, and it solved all of my problems signing on to B of A and automatically downloading files.

Great solution!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNkxSUm1uU3NwWEdUVllYayIsImdkcHIiOjB9