Quicken 2012 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works with Crossover 11.0.0

I installed Quicken 2012 Deluxe from a CD under Crossover Linux 11.0.0. The installation was problem free except for registration (see Tips & Tricks). I manually entered transactions for several account types, downloaded using "Update Transaction" and "Web Connect", created and exported reports, and made changes to my preferences, all without an issue. The only function I found that would not work was "File/Save Copy as". I am very pleased with how Quicken 2012 performs with Crossover 11.0.0.

Agreed. I used the Quicken 2012 .tie file to install in Lubuntu 11.10. With the exception of a few minor font rendering issues, it seems to work well.

I didn't use the .tie file (at least not directly), I just installed using the Crossover Software Installer. Everything worked fine until near the end where the crossover installer got stuck refreshing menues. I cancelled that, created a symlink from the new Quicken 2012 bottle to "default", and was able to run Quicken successfullyfrom the command line (no menu items were created).

The only significant issue I've seen so far is that pie charts do not display at all.

Yes thank god it seems to be working for me as well after installing using the tie file on Ubuntu 11.

Great work, and support from the codeweavers team!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNVc4bWJ5UndrVENGWG12TCIsImdkcHIiOjB9