Quicken 2012 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Upgrading from 10.2

I'm using v 10.2 to run Quicken 2012. It's working okay, but there are some problems with the way fonts are rendered, and I'm unable to get online help. (I believe IE is installed, but Quicken won't use it.) Still, I'm very happy to have Q2012 running and for most things, it works fine.

I'm planning to upgrade to XI (which, I guess means 11.02). Does anybody have any suggestions for the best way to go about this? I have a working install and would prefer to upgrade that. Or do I need to start over and reinstall Quicken?

Many thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

When upgrading to CrossOver XI, it will automatically upgrade your bottle for use. Note that I highly recommend backing up your bottles beforehand using the "Make Archive" feature in the Advanced tab of the bottle management window.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ3B2Y1Y1Y0h5VzZGMlZSdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9