Quicken 2012 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Cannot update bank statements Quicken 2011

Using latest Crossover (11.3) and Quicken 2011.
!st installed Quicken on Crossover 10 and able to download and update bank statement just fine (QFX files) but could not print from Quicken (a known issue).
So I updated to Crossover 11 now can print but can no longer update bank statements by downloading QFX files directly from bank web site (like I used to for years).
Error: 1st get prompted to "close file" then "unknown error"

Anyone else have this or any suggestions?

OSX.6 and I have tried repairing my permissions.
Same issue from Safari and Firefox.

I do not have this problem on the Windows partition (Bootcamp) accessing the same Quicken main file.

News just found the solution:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=7799;forum=1;msg=115464

"If you open Quicken 2011 and go to File, Import, and click on Web Connect File, the extension shown is QXF. Quicken told me this should work and gave me a free download of Quicken 2011 for the inconvenience. Does anyone else know? "

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVVB5ZkVVVlRNbTNSbUw4OCIsImdkcHIiOjB9