Quicken 2012 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Where to locate backup

I installed Crossover and Quicken 2012 on my Mac Book tonight - so far, so good. However, I just got a prompt for what I guess I'd call the "super" backup (the one that's suggested every 3 saves or so). On the PC, I backed up to a portable hard drive but I was thinking I would back up to Dropbox going forward. However, I can't seem to navigate out of the new file structure to find the Dropbox folders on the "regular" part of the computer. Suggestions? (Apologies for my horrible lack of accurate vocabulary - hopefully someone understands what I mean!)

I know what you are trying to do and it (used to) be able to be done. Look in the Windows directory structure that comes up when you choose backup location for "mac desktop", open that, and hopefully you will see dropbox..

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS1hxQlRhOVVkdExwN3hMUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9