Quicken 2013 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2013 Hangs When Executing File, Exit - Crossover 14.0.3.28476, Quicken Deluxe 2013 Release 12 (22.1.12.7), OSX Yosemite

Didn't have this issue from day one, only for the last couple months. In Quicken, select File, Exit to Close program. Slight re-arrangement of on screen items displayed as if it's trying to close, then window freezes. My workaround is to do a manual back-up before, in case latest data hasn't been saved to .QDF, execute exit command, Quicken hangs, kill process with Crossover Task Manager. So far, the QDFs have been accurate when re-opening so there must be an auto-save routine kicking off at least (i.e. I've never had to resort to restoring from manual B/U file...yet). Just a little unsettling to have to kill the QW.exe process each time instead of a graceful program exit.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Any workarounds or planned fixes if bug is already known?

If it's something new, I'll file a ticket.

Thx in advance.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibVBSTnh3M3FLWFRwUVBBWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9