Quicken 2014 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

tabbing not working; cut and paste problems; cursor problems

We have Quicken 2014 installed and running on a Macbook Pro with the current version of OS X Mavericks. Installation was choppy on the first try, but eventually it installed. It runs, but there are issues.

Tabbing: We cannot tab from field to field. This is a major annoyance.

Cut and Paste: If text from another website (e.g. confirmation number) is copied, the pull down menu in Quicken 2014 will not allow us to paste the text into a memo field in Quicken. Control+v will work sometimes to paste.

Cursor: Clicking to move the cursor to a different place sometimes works and sometimes not. Sometimes the cursor will appear where we have clicked and sometimes not.

Mobile Access: This is not working, but we're not sure whether this is a Codeweavers issue or an Intuit issue. I suspect it is Intuit, but I'm not at all sure.

While my installation wen smoothly I have many of the same issues as well. The tabbing and cursor problems are most annoying and make the application unproductive and difficult to use.

The other issue that I have is that the menu bar at the top (File Edit ... Help) is nothing but a black bar and I can not select anything from them.

I spent the money for Quicken 2014 thinking I could upgrade from Quicken 2009. I hope there are more updates to Crossover for Quicken 2014.

Regards,
Dean

Just installed Quicken 2014 on Mavericks and am experiencing the same issues with tabbing. Also, when I tried to change the preferences to allow using the Enter key to move between fields, does not work either...

I'm having the same problems - tab not working, cursor won't recognize field when clicked. These are serious functionality problems that need to be fixed ASAP. I have been using Quicken 2010 rather successfully for years and upgraded to 2014 because of Codeweavers' big announcement that they were now supporting it. I wish I hadn't upgraded - more money, far less functionality. Please fix these issues!

I see the same issues with Quicken 2014 Premier running on Linux (Mint 16).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUDhNMlVXc3lBYnFDNFpxeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9