Quicken 2014 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install problems

Install a couple of times . Once with crosstie and once with regular install. Seems to never finish on the blue bar and says its finished,. When I open there is just a blank screen when the program opens

I had a similar issue (blank screen when I launched Quicken 2014).

In my case, it was because I had a dual-monitor setup (which triggers a Crossover/Quicken2014 bug, apparently). I unplugged one of my monitors, rebooted, and it worked correctly.

(Codeweavers support helped me with this, via email. They said they're working on a new Crossover release that will fix this multi-monitor bug.)

so - I have to unplug one of my monitors every time I want to use Quicken 2014??? That is NOT any sort of solution - and given the number of multi-monitor installs out there, something that really shouldn't have been overlooked. VERY disappointed, as I just purchased today, and one of the main reasons I did was because I saw that Quicken 2014 was supported. It should say "limited support" - not supported.

Have you upgraded to Quicken 2015? CodeWeavers support is Silver for that product, instead of Bronze.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYUgzTXpWUExXU3BxS0ZuSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9