Quicken 2014 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken RPM 2014 - Right Click Menus

Hi there,

Not all of the right click menus in Quicken RPM 2014 are displaying properly. In the enclosed screenshot you can see the right click action is not building properly on the Clear / Unclear blue button column. Is there a way to gather data to help debug what's going on?

Quick RPM 2104 screen shot

Hi Michel

This is a know issue with Quicken 2014 in Crossover. You will also notice that the top tabs such as Home, Spending, and other have not text in them either. The best way to fix this right now is to quit out of Quicken and relaunch the program, as it only occurs occasionally. We are hoping to have a more permanent fix for this issue in a future version of Crossover though.

Thanks
Vince

Thanks for the reply.

I have this problem as well, only it's not occasionally. This happens every time I open Quicken 2014. The only thing that solves this issue is deleting the bottle and reinstalling.

Any word on when a new release might be issued that will correct this problem? As far as I'm concerned, Quicken is unusable if the menus are not available.

Same here... not an occasional problem at all and relaunching only resolves the problem after 3, 4 or more tries, if I'm lucky. I also agree that sometimes the only way to solve it is to reinstall, which is a time consuming process. I found it all such a nuisance that I quit using Crossover (and I had been a very happy customer up to this point).

Would love to hear when this has been fixed so I can go back to using my beloved Mac for everything instead of resorting to a dedicated PC for Quicken.

Keeping my hopes up!

*2Oct2014 update - good news
I had the good fortune to inherit a 2011 macbook air yesterday. The 2011 machine runs the latest OS, to which my very old (2008) macbook air could not be upgraded. I loaded the newer machine with Crossover & Quicken and Quicken has loaded properly every single time.

Back to being a happy customer. Now just dealing with the pesky issues of not being able to move from field to field (without cursor intervention) but at least Quicken is functional once again.

Been running Q2014 since the beginning of the year. Blank menu on right click only started yesterday along with BillPay failing to work.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOHJyeHRmbkp4a2JRR0E2TiIsImdkcHIiOjB9