Quicken 2014 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"Something Went Wrong" - Can't sign in to Intuit

I have Quicken 2014 installed from a clean install, and looks great, except I can't do anything online. As soon as I try to sync accounts or get investing quotes, I hit the Intuit sign in/Quicken Registration, and get the " Something Went Wrong" message after entering all my data. Happened on the clean install, and with the 2014 Mondo patch.

Any tips/tricks? I really want this to work, I'd hate to pay $200 for VMware+MS (and likely hit the same problem!).. Anyone else hit this and resolve? Is it the same in 2015 or 2016?

Help!

Thanks,

David

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQnZkdW10YkpCYmRkbXJYdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9