Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Any way to adjust the window size?

Hi, I just upgraded to Q2015 and installed via cross tie. Program works fine, but I cannot adjust the window size, which I could do before. Running Mountain Lion. Any ideas on how I could resize the register?

Thx

H

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

I've encountered the same issue. I've tried the following:

In the Bottle's Control Panel under the Wine configuration tool -> Graphics

Emulate a virtual desktop is set to 1024x768. I've restarted the application and no effect.

I've then tried under the same menu setting to change the screen resolution to 172 dpi (font gets larger). Restarted the application and that setting works fine. So I reset the screen resolution to 96 dpi.

Something in the Graphics virtual desktop setting is not being passed to the Quicken 2015 bottle.

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

When I updated to Crossover 14, window resizing stopped on Quicken 2009 as well. The problem isn't in Quicken.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNXNXeXhIeE1xV1dQblZ4RSIsImdkcHIiOjB9