Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Deluxe 2015

When I opened my Quicken Deluxe 2015 today I got a pop-up saying that the program wanted to add "update/fix??? (something like that) and did I approve. I didn't know what it was and so I said NO.
Now I think it might have been a new update "patch" for my Quicken Deluxe 2015. Was it?
I've read several posts that said this NEW patch has caused many problems and maybe I was right in NOT downloading it.
I am using Win7.
I am very confused about the new 'update' for my Quicken Deluxe 2015.
What is difference between the download "QW2015R6Patch.exe" and the "Mondo" download that you referred to?
Being a computer beginner and user of Quicken for many years I am really VERY confused about this latest download.
I read one post that said "We experienced early issues with the Quicken Windows 2015 R6 patch that should now be RESOLVED. :"
And so, at this point, I don't know what to do or which to download. One is 40 MB (R6) or the Mondo (60 MB).
I just don't want to lose all my Quicken entries, etc.
I am using it on Vista and Win7.
Is there an alternative to Quicken Deluxe 2015 that I could use that would keep track of my expenses, bank interest, etc. I need these reports for my my IRS reports every year. Is there another program that would allow me to create these bank accounts and keep track of interest and then to create reports at year end?
(I just had problems with TurboTax and now it seems I am going to have more problems with Quicken. I don't need any more problems)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTVpzdlF2U1FTQXRrS3NkQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9