Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2015 - The worse Quicken version ever.

I have been using Quicken since inception (over 25 years or so) and have been enjoying its features. I just recently upgraded to 2015 on my Windows 7 laptop (plenty of RAM). My experience so far has been dreadful for the following reasons.

1) In the register, the screen is having some spasms for a few seconds until it's ready for input.
2) When you try to enter a transaction, the cursor ends up on transactions you never intended to change plus a few spasms to go.
3) I setup my banking accounts for online updates and authentication with my banking institution has been a hit and miss. I had to resort to the download approach from the bank itself like I use to.
4) It's frigging slower than any other previous versions.
5) I desperately want to go back to Quicken 2014 or any other previous version.

Having gone through my email history for a download link, they all pointed to Quicken 2015. HELP!!!

This forum focuses on running Quicken on Macs and Linux with CrossOver. You may get an answer to your issues from other users here, but you're more likely to get one if you contact Intuit itself.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0VocnM5TEtuM1NHcXJybSIsImdkcHIiOjB9