Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Download from Broker without Sending Holdings and Amounts to Intuit

I have a couple of accounts in Quicken, one for me and one for Mom. I generally only ask them to go to our broker and download transactions and update dividends, etc a couple of time each year. On my last attempt, I found that Quicken would not allow me to update without an Intuit account.

With all the database breakin's, even to sites which SHOULD be safe, I am QUITE unwilling to send my account info to Intuit.

So is there a work around ( other than entering transactions manually ) or is this the end for Quicken for me?

Jim P
Rush, NY

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZjl4UUpFMlhnV05QWmdMcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9