Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken "Premier" 2015 any success?

Has anyone tried the Premier version of Quicken?

I'm interested in the investment x-ray feature.

thank you.

Well... the answer is yes.

The only hiccup that I encountered was that I purchased the downloadable from Amazon and therefore needed to run the Amazon Games and Software Downloader. But Crossover ran this utility just fine.

It's nice to have a "real" version of Quicken on a Mac.

yes I have used premier for investments i also work for quicken in tech support it runs fine but make a point to validate your file at least once every 6 months to prevent file damage which is a times caused but quicken if your run into any question you can contact me at http://www.fixyourquicken.com/ and send a email via contact us on the website and i will email you directly with an answer

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRUJtZzdIRllUZFhnVm5mNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9