Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2015 - VERY SLOW

Hello - I just did a fresh installation of CrossOver v14.1.11 with Quicken 2015 R8.

Using an existing file I had, I am finding it terribly slow on my Mac mini Server (Late 2012), running Yosemite.

For example, when attempting to process through the Bill and Income Reminders tab, it is taking 7-8 seconds per entry, once I select the 'Enter' button.

I am running a cable to my Thunderbolt monitor. I was using screen share but it was so slow even over the LAN that I opted to try it while connected to the display directly.

Any ideas on what to check?

Thanks.

By chance, have you noticed any latency in your computer when you are not running CrossOver?

If so, try some of these tips to speed up a slow Mac and see if it has any affect on your experience in Quicken (CrossOver).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibUpVZWFzbTZkdENGOFJ1ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9