Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2015 Premier under MAC Codeweaver

Running Quicken 2015 on current code weaver version on MAC.... Quicken Now seems to be changing the Quicken Data file while I am in the Quicken session. I can start open a data file of QDATA.QDF and somewhere in the session it changes it to a QDAT~CGT.QDF file and will not back up that file.... But when I open Quicken the next time it wants to open the QDAT~CGT.QDF file.

Strange, I do not understand, any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Can't find any help or topic on this in my searching of Quicken, Web, or Codeweaver on my own at this point.

Thanks
12/31/2015

Seems to do this switch when I do a file backup.

Appears that it updates and saves all of the information in the original QData.QDF file but I have to go in to recent file drop down and select the second option which is now the original QData.QDF file to reselect and use that file each time I do a backup.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNU5jeng3NThhc2FnQWhQNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9