Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Errors and Debug.log Entries When Starting Quicken

Since Intuit released R9/R10 for Quicken 2015 Deluxe a bit over a month ago, I've been getting failures while starting up Quicken in Linux Mint 17.2 and now 17.3 (Cinnamon). I've downloaded and, apparently, successfully installed the Mondo patch for Quicken from:

[link=http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/patching/quicken-2015-for-windows-release-notes--updates--and-mondo-patch/GEN86565.html][/link]

but the issue persists. So far, I can get Quicken to start up if I go to the CodeWeavers program, right-click on the Quicken bottle, and tell it to "Quit Bottle" (it tries quitting for a while and then pops up a "Waiting for Program" notification, at which point I terminate it). It's not of much use, but here are the entries in the debug.log in my home directory for the last attempted run:

[0123/212013:INFO:(0)] WebCore is now online.
[0123/212013:INFO:(0)] Running Awesomium 1.7.5.1
[0123/212013:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(111)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8
[0123/212017:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(111)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYmhNOW1GazhlWnJQQXVRQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9