Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Deluxe

I have Quicken 2015 Deluxe on Mac OS 10.10.5. Every time Quicken launches, a "patch" starts up and tries to update. Sometimes Quicken will open with no problem, other times it opens and thens the app shuts down. Have to restart it over and over until it finally "takes hold" and stays open. Something is wrong somewhere, obviously. Never had this problem before, never had a "quicken patch" start up before.

i have the same issue. to correct it, i clicked "cancel" each time the looking for updates splash screen opens . thus far, it works.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic1lDU2JINkhBZ1UzRUh6RiIsImdkcHIiOjB9