Quicken 2015 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2015 claims no internet connection

Sometime between upgrading crossover to 16 and/or Quicken 2015 to R12 patch, while doing online updates it would error-out stating there was no internet connection or it couldn't connect to the internet. I realized that is vague information. I upgraded both either at or about the same time so I can't be specific if the problem occurred after one or the other.
At the time I didn't stop to look into it, I manually downloaded transactions and just settled (I figured I was going to get Quicken2017, but never did). Now Intuit wants it's password before Quicken can process transactions. It just tells me to recheck my internet connection and retry [EMPTY_RESPONSE].
Seems I SOL, any suggestions? (at one point I did try to reinstall quicken into a new bottle, but it updated during install and has same issues)

I have reinstalled Quicken 2015 recently for testing. I did this by deleting the Quicken 2015 bottle and then reinstalling the application. After the reinstall, I could not get past the registration prompt. Quicken kept complaining that the Intuit password I entered was incorrect. I finally got past this by installing the Quicken 2015 Mondo patch into the same bottle using Crossover. Then everything seems to work fine. I still have to enter my Intuit password to download transactions from some accounts. That may be by design.

Maybe, do you use the "vault" to save your passwords? Quicken improved (allegedly) some authentication policies when it became independent from intutit. I kind of recall if you use a master password/vault it needs to verify via quicken. But I'm not certain.

I downgraded crossover to 15.x version and it's been working for me. One of the support techs made a comment about ssl and a different institution with the upgrade and I just had a "what the heck" idea.

I also have this problem. I would see it when trying to download stock quotes.
Then Quicken 2015 updated itself, and now it will not get past asking for Quicken ID, but it won't let you enter anything.
Now, it just freezes with a "program error".
Since labor day weekend, every time Quicken loads a patch, i loose less of the functions of the program.
Fortunately, I have a working copy on my laptop.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMmhXNXlXY01aQ1ZnRUFLNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9