Quicken 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Dropdowns & Data Entry

Crossover 15 on Ubuntu 16.04.
Quicken 16 install went OK and I opened a copy of my data file. All fine. Big things work well -- connect to Quickenbillpay and send payments, download stock quotes, etc. Can't connect to American Express yet, but other credit cards are fine. But:

I can't type data into the register, I must use the drop-down lists to select date, transaction type, payee. And the lists stay open even after I select them, so if they obscure other fields I can't access them. To enter the amount to pay, I must use the 'calculator' function (enter amount and hit enter) as I can't type directly into the column.

So we have three systems to investigate where the problem might lie. Crossover, Ubuntu, Quicken
Any ideas as to what to try would be appreciated. Really want to get over to Linux, but there are a few must have Windows applications to migrate. DVDFAB9 is another.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUmFMNmZDS3hNSFQzNFFkYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9