Quicken 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Delux 2016 stopped working

I'm running Crossover Linux 16.1.0 on Linux Mint 18.1 (xfce). Launching Quicken now only gives me the Quick splash screen then nothing. If is R-click on the Quicken data file, I am prompted for the expected password but then it never opens, everything disappears. I have removed Quicken and re-installed but always seem to get to this same point. Is this Intuits ways of telling me to purchase the upgrade to Quicken 2017?

jWillar

Same problem here. Been working with support for a month, but so far no luck.

Have you upgraded to 16.2?
It contained an improvement for Quicken.

https://www.codeweavers.com/products/more-information/changelog#16.2.0

I had similar problem after a clean install of Quicken in new Crossover 16.2.5 bottle. With the change from Intuit to Quicken Corp. and R12, something broke in the patching process getting R12 installed. The known work-around on Windows also worked for me on Crossover. Do a clean install of Quicken, next install the R8 Mondo patch, then R12 Mondo patch. You can get the R8 patch here: https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/ASDES5672FR13/Old_Patches/QW16/QW2016R8MPatch.exe

Cheers -
Craig

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia0ZydXpldFN3WWFDVm5YWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9