Quicken 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Any issues with Q-16 Release 11??

The release notes for R11 add some upgrades that sound great, but I'm worried that they could cause Q16 to no longer work in Crossover.

Patching

REVAMPED: A modern, self-service patching infrastructure which reduces download duration and reduces the frequency of patching errors.

Authentication

REVAMPED: A new authentication service from Quicken.

If you've updated to R11, please reply to let others know if these create problems or not! Thank you!!

If you don't want to sync your data to their cloud, I would hold off until some bugs are resolved.

I upgraded to 2016 Deluxe R11, and I certainly regret it. A few hours after upgrading, I got an email congratulating me for signing up for alerts, which I did not do.

To turn them off, the email instructed me to (from the desktop app):

1. Click on the Mobile & Alerts tab
  2. Click on the "edit alert settings" link
  3. Update alert and summary email settings.

The problem is, when doing these, the software crashes when click off the check boxes. Strangely, the only checkboxes causing problems are the ones that involve a numeric threshold of some sort. e.g. "Low balance - if the balance of any of my accounts drops below [ $500].

I noticed similar crashing when running some running a Net Worth / Account Balances report when trying to select to Accounts tab within the Customize options, BUT only when I had limited the selected data to the last 12 months. I'm not completely sure if this was a problem before the R11 upgrade, but it is certainly a problem after.

I will try to submit a more official bug report if I can figure out the process, or will at least report back here if I figure out a workaround.

Linux Mint Serena. kernel 4.8.0-41

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZnRoY2Nkc1J0N1VUWnVjRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9