Quicken 2017 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

QUICKEN 2017 installation hangs on Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Installation

Hi, brand new to CrossOver. It seems that CrossOver doesn't support .NET 4.6.1 yet? As a result, I can't install Quicken 2017. How have others gotten around this?

Yes. I had the same problem. The codeweavers tech support told me to wait until another version of crossover was released to fix the problem. That was several weeks ago. Nothing yet.

I just wanted to update here that I received the 16.2 update for crossover, then reinstalled Quicken-2017 within a Window-10 bottle (Windows-XP bottle installed OK, but would not run for me) and both installation and execution are running very well. Q17 auto-updated from R2 to R4 without the need for separate downloads; all ran withing the bottle running.

The only problem I am having right now is that the screen is no filling my physical monitor screen. It will not get any larger than about half of my 2560x1440 monitor screen size. Also the fonts are too small for me.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVVpZWlptcndTM1BCN0FociIsImdkcHIiOjB9