Quicken 2017

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Quicken 2017- Can't run Update Transactions
William Fay
Posted 2017-05-11 14:57
I switched from Quicken 2014 to Quicken 2017, and have not been able to run Update to download my American Express transactions, which I've never had a problem with before. Has anyone had a problem downloading transactions, and does anyone have a fix? Thanks.
Jason Corfield
Posted 2017-05-12 09:05
I've not had any problem downloading transactions with Quicken 2017, but it was a clean install of 17, not an upgrade.

A couple of thing:
1) Do your other account update properly?
2) Do you receive and errors when updating?

This may not be a Crossover issue, have you tried the Quicken forums and support?  Maybe this is a known Quicken issue.  I'm pretty sure they've changed the online services quite a bit since version 14.
Sergiy Tytarenko
Posted 2017-06-16 15:15
If you have your transactions as CSV or Excel file, use CSV2QIF at https://www.propersoft.net/csv2qif/ to convert CSV to QIF and import into Quicken 2017.CSV to QIF

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTY2NTA2MTQ3fQ==