Quicken 2017 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2017 rundll32.exe error upon trying to update accuonts (or import a QFX file) is back!

I suspect this is just another change by Quicken, but installing the latest version of Codeweaver (175.0) has not fixed the problem. Anytime I try to update an account or import a QFX file, Quicken tries to validate with a login screen to quicken. That generates the error and then I am unable to move forward. This sucks.

Did you ever find a fix to this? I'm having the same problem in quicken 2016 right now. Ugh!

WAIT! I found a solution. I switched my wine configuration from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Not sure if that's the whole solution or just dumb luck, but it worked.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU0Iza0NHUXVyMk5xbjZTVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9