Quicken

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Quicken 2011 freeze
Kenneth Winiecki
Posted 2011-12-26 11:04
I installed Quicken Premier 2011 on MacOS 10.6.8, imported my Quicken 2007 export, and am trying to learn to use it. In trying to "hide" an old account, I bring up the Accounts window (Tools / Account List), and look for the "hide" feature (supposed to be on the left of the window according to online Quicken support), but don't see it. After pressing the symbol to the right of the account name, it shows detail about the account, I close that window, and then nothing else works. I must Quit CrossOver, then restart Quicken, and all works ok (until I try that same sequence described above). Question: how to hide an account? Thank you.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTI1ODk4MDg2fQ==