Quicken Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken won't open in full screen

Quicken 2020 installed and works well on my MacBook pro with Big Sur OS, but I did have to upgrade to CrossOver 20 for this to happen. One minor issue is that Quicken no longer opens in full screen. And if I switch to full screen or enlarge the screen, the next time I open Quicken it will revert to the original size of the smaller screen. Have others experienced this, and if so has anyone found a solution?

Having received no reply to my recent inquiry I did more research and solved the problem myself. For the benefit of others, here is what to do: Open Quicken on your Mac computer. Resize the window to whatever size you like by dragging the four margins. Then press and hold the Shift key while closing the window using the red button at the top left of the screen. When you next open Quicken the window will be at the same size. You will have modified the quser.ini file, which controls screen size.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN1ZXcE5Wc2I4czd5cEhteiIsImdkcHIiOjB9