Rage Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Rage - id Software

Rage working, only issue is can't change resolution. Rage will crash if you change resolution. Installed directx, .net framework 3.0 and ms C++ 2008. didn't try nvidia physx driver though. Played the entire game with no issues.

so i installed it what you had but the game will not open it just sits there, any more info you can give me?

which cx version do you have and on which plattform (distro,gpu, etc,driver etc.. ) ?

I have the same problem with RAGE just spinning without putting anything on the screen.

I have CrossOver XI on Mac OS X Mountain Lion. My graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 6970M with 2GB of RAM.

Cheers,
Lloyd

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV01LVTd1Tm5nUmc5dkd0cSIsImdkcHIiOjB9