Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Games 10.1 with RebirthRO

Hello,

I would like to play on the RebirthRO private server using Crossover Games 10.1.

When I install it, it opens the setup window, and after I click OK nothing happens. If I allow it to sit there, eventually it just closes itself.

Can anyone help? I am not familiar with Crossover Games at all, this is my first time using it.

Thanks!

i can't play rebirthRO too i want to play =.=

it's impossible to join any rebirth because of their custom patcher that fails to start - what implementation will cause that error we never knows :) how may we? only way to resolve it -> Trash -> rebirth RO :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUlVHTThScGF6QW45YnFMRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9