Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How to Alt+Tab Using Full Screen?

Hi guys,

I am using Crossover Games 9.2 and the only way I don't get the flickering problem is by full screening it. However, I am inconvenienced because I cannot refer to maps and such when I'm in the game.

How do I set up Alt+Tabbing in this configuration?

Thanks for your time.

From,

RagnarokFan

Have you tried pressing command-tab?

Yes, lol.

Try command-option-R.

That didn't do it.

I'm also on a Mac too. What do you do?

Oh, btw, thanks for posting your very helpful guide in helping me set this up for my Mac. I'm back from 2005, and I'm having a good time.

Also, I'm a 2008 Macbook. I first used Crossover Games 10.1 but I had the flickering problem. Switched to 9.2 and had an inverted (image flips upside down, right side up continuously) flickering problem. I made it into full screen and it now works perfectly. The only limitation is not being able to alt+tab.

I run the client in windowed mode. 😀

If you want, I can try to help you fix it using iChat's Screen Sharing feature. I've never heard of flickering in windowed mode before.

I've posted my AIM account name on Tinypaste:

Address: http://tinypaste.com/afe95
Password: $s((rJV>/X-/]q}+^~opyJ#H+ZX;o!Wu

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUVZLSFN4dGRrNzNXWHhNNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9